Friday, January 15, 2010

Have a Great Weekend

I have a Very Busy Weekend and won't be able to post much :(

I will be heading down to Seattle Twilight Convention this weekend.

If I can get to a computer I will upload some photos and blogs and tweets in the evening, but otherwise I will Sunday Night.

Roaming costs are extremely high so I won't be using my blackberry this trip to tweet or twitpic as I go - sadly.

And though I will be back Sunday morning from Seattle, I am going to see 100 Monkey's in Vancouver Sunday Night, so may not get to my computer til late, however, I will be tweeting live from 100 Monkey's as well as some lil bits from TwiCon as soon as I cross back into Canada <3 Expect tons of updates Sunday Night & Monday Morning from Twilight Convention as well as 100 Monkey's.

Videos, Photos, Stories.... I promise to fill you in on every detail!!!

Here are some highlights from recent posts you may enjoy while I am away:



  • Script vs Book vs Sets - My review of the leaked script *Spoilers* is Here.


  • Fans Phone Call with Chris Weitz conversation is Here.


  • Twilight Fans help Haiti - information is Here.


  • Wyck Godfrey's Interview with LA Times (mentions Breaking Dawn in Vancouver this Fall) is Here.


  • Photos and my thoughts on Up in the Air is Here.


  • Robsten Pics from Isle of Wight are Here.


  • Ashley Greene's SoBe Ad Photos are Here.


  • Top 10 Twilight References on Tv is Here.


  • Upcoming Horrors & Thrillers from varius Twilight Cast (including trailers) is Here.


  • Twilight Moments to look forward to in 2010 is Here.


  • My 2010 Predictions are Here.

    And some funny videos:


  • Twilight: Modern Warfare 2 spoof is Here.


  • Lady & Lord GaGa Video is Here.


  • One of my fave New Moon Spoofs is Here.


  • Funny moments on the set of New Moon video is Here.


  • NGTV Twilight Cast Interview (lot's of swearing!) is Here.

    Have a fantastic Weekend - if you are at Seattle Twi Convention find me on stage 11pm Friday with Candace Charee' or wandering around having fun Saturday afternoon.

    Much Love,
    Mandy
  • No comments: