Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Orleans Vampire Baseball and my love for Louisiana....


Vampire Baseball in New Orleans has more stars signing on to its roster. Vampires, werewolves, and Saints are pitching in for funds going to American Red Cross and Hope for Haiti Now, the 9th Ward Field of Dreams.

Vampires
Peter Facinelli-Carlisle Cullen

Werewolves
Chaske Spencer-Sam
Tyson Houseman-Quil 
 Alex Meraz-Paul

Saints
                             Kyle Eckel
                              Lynell Hamilton


I would *LOVE* to go to the Vampire Baseball in New Orleans [Where I have spent ALOT of time, I hold a very special place in my heart for Lousiana as I lived there briefly] and then the cruise... anyone have an extra $2500 to pay for my flight down, tickets, cruise and fees? [I wish]

Here’s a great video on what the Saints and rebuilding mean to New Orleans.

It gives me chills, it brings on tears, a part of my heart will always be in New Orleans.... and Superbowl Sunday I will wear my black and gold loud and proud as I cheer on the Saints to bring home the prize!!

1 comment:

Twired Jen said...

That's really cool that they're doing that. Plus it would be fun to see Peter and Alex in some baseball pants. Just sayin'