Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy Weekend

I will be at Creation's Official Twilight Convention this weekend in Vancouver.

There are still a few passes available at the door for only $10 go to www.twilightconvention.com for details.

If you are there PLEASE say hi - I wish we all could wear nametags with our twitter names on them!

Saturday 6:30pm before the Volturi Ball I am going to dinner with a group of twifans so let me know if you are interested in joining us. It is walking distance from the hotel and reasonably priced.

Lastly, for those of you who won't be there, I will Tweet Live so Follow me @mandysmind

Expect a ton of photos and information come Monday... as well as twitpics and tweets all weekend!

1 comment:

Sydalish said...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for putting together such great information Mandy - it's refreshing to read a blog that's fun and low drama - great work!