Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Complete Eclipse Soundtrack Song List

We already know Muse - "Neutron Star Collision" (Love is Forever) will be on the soundtrack, though we aren't sure where. I also am not positive this is the ORDER the songs will appear in movie or soundtrack, but here is the list.


1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”

2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”

3. The Bravery – “Ours”

4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”

5. Sia – “My Love”

6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”

7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”

8. The Dead Weather - “Rolling In On A Burning Tree”

9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”

10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”

11. UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”

12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”

13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”

14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”

15. Howard Shore – “Jacob’s Theme”



The music looks pretty awesome. Pre-Order a copy of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Soundtrack Here

-----------------------------------------------------

Apparently we get a song per hour starting at 8am? WTF? Games - I am too old for... in which case I will post complete list by the time it is fully available LoL

Starting at 8:00 A.M. PT tomorrow morning, we will be announcing each band that will be appearing on the soundtrack for the latest installment of the sink-my-fangs-into-your-neck soap opera, one every half hour. Hope you have six hours to spare! As evidenced by the success of bands such as Paramore—who landed on the first Twilight soundtrack—this is one album that emerging acts will alway vie to be a part of.

First - who uses MySpace still anyways?

Second - I don't have 6 hours to spare - omg I barely have an hour lately... geez!!

Last - why the games? I get "build-up" but seriously? Do you want to give TwiFans another reason to be pissed off about something?

Anyways - by 2pm PST I will have all songs listed though I predict each half hour a band/song becomes a Trending Topic on Twitter?!?! ha ha

Pre-Order Here:

1 comment:

Stephie :) said...

seriously!!! I maybe get on Myspace maybe once every 2 months. I'm so over the Myspace thing. For real, just give me the playlist!!!!