Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Friday

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I will be away celebrating my wedding anniversary with a small weekend getaway with the family.

Remember:

Twilight Convention Vancouver $10 Day Passes.

Read all the details and get your ticket before they are gone. I will see you there next weekend.

Stay tuned for info - I am hoping to plan a lunch or something for any TwiFans who are there and interested (planned AROUND the schedule so we don't miss anything and at a local, inexpensive restaurant so we can walk there and all mingle) Deets posted early next week :)

In the meantime here are some things I hope you will enjoy checking out:

Breaking Dawn Release Date and Location Rumous.

Oprah's Eclipse Screening and an inside look at what audience members experienced as well as when you can get your first glimpse at the Eclipse Premiere.

All the Eclipse Promo shots are here and I still want to hear what you think!

Finally, if you missed all the Eclipse ReShoot details and drama I have summarized it here.

And don't forget to check out my side panel --------------------->

I have worked hard to add a ton of cool links to posts I think you will enjoy.

Also Twilight Lexicon posted the winners of their "Face Punch" Contest. Lot's of videos of fans homemade "Face Punch" Movie trailers.

Have a Super Weekend and check back Monday for all the weekend Twilight Happenings

1 comment:

Jen said...

Mandy I stumbled on your blog last week googling 'eclipse reshoot drama' and I'm so glad I did! You have so much information here, without a lot of drama. Hope you have a great weekend celebrating your anniversary :)