Sunday, June 5, 2011

NEW BREAKING DAWN TRAILER

I just saw the Breaking Dawn trailer. I am assuming it is the same one we will see tonight on the MTV Awards, but it is pretty awesome!

Here is a youtube version, no idea how long it will last... but we will get something tonight at the awards....




Thoughts? Fave parts? I really love the whole thing, the invitation going out to key people, Jacob's reaction (he looks smaller but firmer non? momma likey), the wedding clip we saw already (tho still no dress.... probably save that until the actual movie eh?) The honeymoon, the HEADBOARD!!!! the fighting, the belly rub and Edwards reaction to it... gahhh!!! I was preparing for the worst so I would not be disappointed if they gave us crap but this - - - - this is actually awesome!!!!!!

THOUGHTS? THOUGHTS??

No comments: