Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hunger Games Teaser Trailer from MTV VMAs


Jennifer Lawrence introduced the clip and while I was disappointed we did not get more, it IS still filming, it IS just a teaser, and it WAS more than we would get from other production studios this early on *ahem*

Director Gary Ross told MTV:

The teaser comes to a close as Katniss indeed shows how good she is: arrow meeting flaming target. But all this is just a taste of what’s to come, as director Gary Ross told MTV News earlier this week. “We’re still shooting, so unfortunately it’s just a teaser. We could only give you a little bit because we’re still down here making the movie,” he said. “But there’s a lot of things to come that I think are going to be hugely epic and very emotional and incredibly powerful.”


Here is the clip:



I loved the landscape, I loved seeing Katniss' emotion as well as her amazing archery skills. The voice (of Gale?) was nice too, though seeing him and Peeta would have made it better (obviously) There is speculation that Rue's 4 note song is heard at the end (about 1 minute mark) though some complained it was X-filesy and not part of the trailer just MTV's thing - I guess we will soon find out. I like it as Rue's tune...

I want more... but I will be patient, well, as patient as possible...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Thoughts?

No comments: