Thursday, January 19, 2012

Haywire - AFI Secret Screening Nov 2011

Today is the release of 'Haywire' in theatres. I have to say, it is a film you don't want to miss! It is action-packed and brings Gina Carano, MMA superstar, to the big screen. With some sexy Channing Tatum, Ewan McGregor and Michael Fassbender, it's a movie you have to see in theatres!

I was lucky enough to attend a secret screening of the movie back in November at the AFI Fest in L.A. at Grauman's Chinese Theatre.

Besides seeing some awesome red carpet arrivals, we got to see the movie with the director and cast, then do a Q&A with them hosted by Joel McHale, after the film.

Here are some photos from that night:






















I had posted some of these back in November tagged, I trust that posting these untagged, people will stil link back to this page with credit to me as photographer. Thanks.

And go see Haywire - it's bad ass! Go Gina!

No comments: