Monday, August 24, 2009

David Slade as a Director

We've all heard how Catherine Hardwicke was kind of ditzy, disorganized, could only succeed in chaos.... and then how organized and calm Chris Weitz was.... now we have David Slade who thus far has been very meticulous in getting detailed shots in and out of locations.

We know what David Slade as a director has done with other movies such as Hard Candy, 30 Days of Night, and Stone Temple Pilots Music Video Sour Girl... but what will he bring to Eclipse?

I can't wait to find out .... I find him dark and deep.... perfect for Eclipse in my opinion....and to think I am already THIS excited and New Moon hasn't even come out - SHEESH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing that, I was not aware that David Slade directed that STP video, I love it, it's so visually stunning! I too am looking forward to what he can bring to Eclipse!

Anonymous said...

I used to love that video. I had no idea he directed it. Oh man Eclipse is going to be gooood.