Friday, August 28, 2009

Fansite Friday: Taylor Lautner Interview from Twilight Lexicon

See All at Twilight Lexicon

There is so much greatness in the interview here are my fave parts:

Q: Did you actually get a tattoo??

Taylor: I did not. no no no no no.

Q: Is it henna? What did they use?? Is it a stick on?

Taylor: Yeah, just like normal tattoos like you get from the 25 cent machine. It’s obviously a little bit more than 25 cents. Yeah just stick the towel over top and water- works pretty nice.

Q: With Twilight, Kristen was underage and it presented a big factor in filming. Since you are under 18 has that affected filming in any way?

Taylor: No I can work the same hours as anybody else. I can work adult hours. I tested out of high school, and I am in college right now. So I can work all night- all day all night (laughs)

Q: Are there any – not- crazy fan experiences? Are the Canadian fans less aggressive than the US fans?

Taylor: What I’ve found is all Twilight fans are the same anywhere you go. I’ve been all over the world in Australia, Japan…and everybody asks me, “Which ones are better which ones are more passionate?”and I can’t answer. They are all the same: very passionate dedicated fans everywhere you go. So we’ve definitely met some fun fans up here though.

Q: What’s been the most challenging so far?

Taylor: It’s the same I would tell ya for the first film: the weather! It’s actually starting to warm up now and it’s a lot nicer than it was at first, but when we got up here towards the end of March it’s snowing and I was like when is this gonna stop! And obviously I’m not wearing that much clothing for most of the film so that doesn’t help either, but the weather is definitely starting to warm up now so that’s nice

Q: What has been your favorite scene to shoot now- or in the future- what are you looking forward to shooting?

Taylor: It’s so hard. I like a lot of the stunt stuff so it’s really cool to do that. The dirt bike scenes, the dirt bike scenes are a lot of fun! And just a lot of stuff in the forest, Jacob gets to show his physicality a little bit more.

Q: Do you get to use your martial arts more?

Taylor: I wouldn’t say martial arts. I think the biggest thing is pre transformation Jacob is very clumsy. He trips over his own feet, and when he transforms into a werewolf he’s very agile all of a sudden. So it’s just kind of…have to show his two separate sides.

See All at Twilight Lexicon

No comments: