Monday, August 24, 2009

Twilight Yearbook



These have been popping up all over the internet.... so cute....

Twilight Lexicon says:

What The Forks has found a series of photos that features Twilight names in their yearbook photos.

Teens of the late 1990’s-early 2000’s: Kellan Lutz has a bit of the 90210 (the original series) hair going on, while Ashley Greene seems to have mastered the flat iron.

Teens of the late 1980’s-early 1990’s: Stephenie Meyer has remarkably tame hair given the period. Those 1980’s bangs are there though.



The Brain: Stephenie Meyer
SCHOOL - Chaparral High School, Scottsdale, Arizona
AWARDS - National Merit Scholar
FAVORITE SUBJECT - English
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY - "Don't ever let anyone tell you that high school is supposed to be fun. High school is to be endured."
PHOTO - Meyer in her senior year, 1992.


The Jock: Taylor Lautner
SCHOOL - Valencia High School, Valencia, California
ACTIVITIES - Karate, football, baseball, hip-hop dance
FAVORITE SUBJECT - P.E.
PHOTO - Lautner in his freshman year, 2007


The Good Girl: Ashley Greene
SCHOOL - Wolfson High School, Jacksonville, Florida
ACTIVITIES - Acting, dancing, tae kwon do, cheerleading
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY - “I didn’t really have a boyfriend until I was probably 16, which my parents were thrilled about. I was like, ‘I have no time for boys,’ and my dad was, ‘Yes, I think you’re right.’
PHOTO - Greene in her senior year, 2005.


Mr. Popular: Kellan Lutz
SCHOOL - Horizon High School, Scottsdale, Arizona
ACTIVITIES - Boxing, football, Arizona Youth Billiard champion
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY - "[My older brother] brought me to the parties and I was like the cool young Lutz."
PHOTO - Lutz in his senior year, 2003.


The Rebel: Kristen Stewart
SCHOOL - A. E. Wright Middle School, Calabasas, California
ACTIVITIES - Writing, photography
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY - “I had to stop going to school because I worked [in films] too much and my teachers resented me a lot. But I really love home school—independent study is for me.
PHOTO - Stewart in 7th grade, 2003 (the actress was home schooled for high school).


The Individual: Nikki Reed
SCHOOL - Alexander Hamilton High School, Los Angeles, California
ACTIVITIES - Gymnastics
FAVORITE SUBJECT - English, Art
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY - On why she left school after feeling that she didn't fit in: "If you can't find the perfect spot in a group, it's not about how pretty you PHOTO - Reed in her freshman year, 2003.



InStyle had the original compilation although these photos have since popped up everywhere.

Also found this - Someone created a yearbook for the characters in Twilight....See Here

No comments: