Monday, August 24, 2009

Lainey Knows Best?

I am agreeing more and more and more with Lainey Gossip Lately *gasP* I know, I know, I've gone to the dark side....

Lainey Reports accurately that:

Many fans showed up on set including a few regulars who follow from location to location because…

I don’t know how to complete the rest of that sentence.

In all fairness though, most of them seem to be able to maintain their sanity and do not attempt to strangle the actors.



I am likely one of these regulars, though I have made it known to everyone that I am not intending to "strangle" the cast, I have met them and last time with New Moon the security allowed them to come out to say hi to us because they deemed us not "crazy" and that was a correst assessment. We just like to see what's going on and for Eclipse I have no intention of set-stalking in order to meet the cast, but to get lil spoilers and hints of excitement for the movie.


Yesterday I was told that there was a lady shouting on the corner of the street downtown... I was told this because it is a lady who continually attacks me despite never having met me or know anything about me. I have been warned to avoid her as she is very truly scary.... Although she kinda has a crush on me so she is likely reading this (Hello!)

Lainey Reports on this same lady:


Needless to say, production is quite wary of the travelling band of Twi-Hards who show up every day. And of course they’re not thrilled about the pap presence either.

One woman in particular however has made herself terribly unwelcome – more so than any other fan or photographer. Known to security for her overzealous attempts at ingratiating herself with production, she apparently became irate and hysterical when rejected, and I’m told that last Spring, during filming for New Moon, she tried to convince the crew that her daughter was suffering from a terminal illness in a desperate bid to get close to the cast. Needless to say, they didn’t believe her.

She claims to be a local Twilight expert and is trying to profit from it. Have already heard from a few of you who’ve walked away bitterly disappointed, and more than a little disturbed and frightened. Every day Twi-Hard tourists are flying in to Vancouver. Be careful where you spend your money.


I have not talked to people who have gone on this lady's tour, but I do know many who have gone on the other New Moon Set Tour with www.twilightsettours.com and had a great time. I think set tours are best for out of town guests anyways. If they spend tons of money to come here and want to be sure to visit all the past (and NOT LIVE) sets, it's a great idea... though the idea of being in a vehicle with that Lady would scary me enough to stay home or try the alternate company :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mandy, please be careful. I do enjoy reading your blogs about the sets and the happenings, but please stay safe and far away from that kind of STALKER..... I feel like I should stay away till all is done anyway. They have to protect the cast more and more so I feel like it's not worth it at all to try and be where they are. I love the cast and would love to see them inperson, but it's not worth risking my life or there's. I'll just have to admire from afar... OCD forever!

Riots said...

mandy = stalker

you say you have no intentions on set stalking and meeting any of the cast members? and guess what? you stalk again back the fuck off stupid fatty

NatsNotes said...

Hmmm...blogger since August 2009. I am starting to wonder if we have another alias on our hands. She does insight riots so it is definitely a possibility.

kit kit said...

insight? How about incite? Ahhhh, that's better. Sigh, the idiocy factor is strong here.