Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fan Encounters...Martinadas Meets....

Martinadas has met several cast.

Peter



Xavier & Bryce



Humans (Justin, Mike, Christian, Anna)



Kellan



Nikki



She has also met Kristen Stewart, Cameron Bright, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and more during New Moon Filming this past Spring. All her photos are on her twipics




There are many many more fans who were lucky enough to get photos with cast this week and I think it is so fabulous that Peter, Kellan, Bryce, Xavier, Anna, Justin, Mike, Christian, Nikki, Elizabeth all stop to do that on their days off, time off, outings etc.

See my encounter with Nikki & Elizabeth here

More Fan Encounters COMING SOON - I plan to do this daily (as long as fans send me their pics and stories) email me your photos and stories: malicious.mandy@hotmail.com

No comments: