Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Filming this week

I blogged about filming earlier this week and now as we reach "Hump Day" I feel the need to do a brief update. I haven't been to sets this week simply because I have tons going on but I still have reports from others who have been near the sets.

Today was another day in the forest and because of the location no fans can get close to the set, however, a handful of fans did wait near the "circus" (hair & Make up area) to try to catch glimpses of cast coming/going to set.

There were a lot of vehicles, which makes sense since today was apparently the BIG SCENE in which volturi, wolf-pack and Cullen's battle, Bree is spared by Cullen's but Volturi - well, they have other plans ;)

Speaking of Bree - Jodelle Micah tweeted:
Fun day on set =) btw, Dakota doesn't have Twitter.

While Peter Facinelli tweeted:
My little 1 turned 3 today. Happy bday angel.I spent the day trying to see the forest through the trees. Still in the thick of the woods.

I have nothing to say about tomorrow's filming at this time because I prefer to wait until after filming to share details as most of you already know and understand [and i thank you for that]

It will be VERY [selfishly] fun for me to post about it tomorrow though :)

Friday they are filming and have apparently booked the area for at least Friday maybe some weekend or Monday [depending on weather and how fast they get their shots] We shall see....

That's all for now - I have heard that there are some photos from today - if I get them sent to me I will post them for sure :)

Good Night & Thanks for reading :)

No comments: