Thursday, October 1, 2009

Glee How do I love Thee - let me count the ways...


Glee, How do I love thee... let me count the ways...

#1




Mike Salling topless. He always looks hot - but the more skin they show the hotter it is... he is adorable and his character makes him even more sexy... the young stud every cougar in town is banging - ok that's not so hot - unless you are the cougar... ha!


#2
With guest stars like Emmy winning Kristin Chenoweth as a boozy former Glee Club member this show stays fresh, funny and interesting.


#3


Jane Lynch as the cheerleader coach / hard-ass teacher makes me laugh out loud. I still love Two & a Half Men reruns and new episodes with her as Charlie's psychologist.


#4

Matthew Morrison - I wouldn't turn my head if I passed this guy on the street, but something about the way he puts together his character and sings and dances and inspires and just.... ya he is awesome!


#5


Ever Flaboyant and Proud - Single Ladies was priceless....


#6

The most absurd group of people coming together to sing and dance... it is great!



There are many more reasons to love this show - but I say CHECK IT OUT and comment why you love it - cuz you will ;)

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

how have i not caught that his name is Matthew Morrison? i have one of those too lol

i've said it before, Glee is the BEST new show in a very long time. it is fabulous!

TheTwilightImpulse said...

i reckon that Matthew Morrison looks like a white version of Orlando Bloom. Every single time i watch it, that's who i get in my head!