Friday, November 20, 2009

NIKKI REED are you READING this? ha ha


JJJ says:
Nikki recently chatted with MTV about visiting fansites and reading the comments about her. She shared about her reaction to some of them, “I’m sort of obsessed with the TwiMoms. They’ve definitely been the nicest to me รข€” so thanks, TwiMoms! They’ve made me love the books. [But Web sites are dangerous because] it’s really hard for me to not be honest. It’s really hard for me to watch what I say. Because I honestly believe everybody has good intentions, and it gets me into a lot of trouble.”


I love Nikki, too many people confuse her "bitchy" character with who she really is. I have met her a few times and she has always been so kind and sweet. I love that she loves TwiMoms.... and I love that her and Liz have become close, and I love that she stopped to take pics with my daughter despite fans and paparazzi chasing her....



the first time I met her she was very sweet and let me chat with her even telling security I was "ok" as he cleared people out of the area. Read & See Photos of this experience last April here


Anyways, Nikki, if you read this - you rock!!! We love you and hope you return to Vancouver for Breaking Dawn and/or any other film.... Much Love & Respect!

No comments: