Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Red Carpet - A Fans Video and Story

I remember when there were four of us at the Cullen House during filming of New Moon. As the cast came out to give us hugs we all were so excited snapping photos and video. Mel had a video that she took and then left the camera on when we all posed for photos so the shot shows just the gress for a few minutes... anyways, people were ALL over her about that "were you drunk?" and "don't you know how to take video"

This video explains what I like to call the "fan videographer syndrome"

shakey, frantic, wobbily, roaming shots as you forget your filming to focus on the star with your own two eyes.... it's glorious! I love it and anyone who has met someone they adore that is famous or otherwise, can relate...

with that - I present CullenBoysAnon's video from the red carpet.




And here is her story:

How I Got Robert Pattinson’s Autograph! Nov

17
Posted by Kim C
Categories: New Moon Premiere, Robert Pattinson



I went to the red carpet New Moon Premiere as many of you know. I was with a group of 3 awesome ladies. We camped out for 5 days & were the front of the line! For the actual red carpet premiere I was #1 in line & Alison from Twifans.com was #2 followed by our friends Dawn & Uley. Uley (black hair & glasses) who was in the #4 spot on the red carpet was committed that I would get Rob’s autograph since I didn’t get it at the Twilight premiere even though the person who was right next to me did.

As you can see in this video, the stars don’t always start signing with the first person in line. Alison & I were skipped Uley got to talk to Rob & got his autograph, then she turns & asks us if we got it. We say no *tear* & as you can see in this video a miracle happens. Uley somehow gets to talk to Rob again & tells him how we had been camping for 5 days just like she had & that we didn’t get his autograph. This video is priceless. Rob came back & signed our stuff. I got my New Moon movie companion signed & my Robsicle! He laughed when he saw it. I can never thank Uley enough for sending Rob back to us, you are my hero! Thanks to Rob for coming back, you are so sweet, classy & a genuinely nice person.

What an epic fairy tale night! As if getting Rob’s autograph wasn’t enough we also got to see New Moon! *dies* Yes, I am serious. Thank you to Summit for being so kind to us & giving our group passes. Really “thank you” can’t even express how grateful I am to you. The movie is made of awesome!!!

No comments: