Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Interview with peter Facinelli - Mention of Taylor vs Rob fights and Robsten Rumours

ivillage interviewed Peter Facinelli recently...

"I told my wife [Beverly Hills 90210 alum Jennie Garth] the only gift I want is to be able to be with my family," Peter Facinelli recently told iVillage while filming Nurse Jackie (the Showtime drama starring Edie Falco) in New York. "I wrap up the second season today, and I head home tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a break and just spending some time with my family."

It's no surprise that the dad of three looks forward to a little downtime with his loved ones in their L.A. home. In addition to his role as Dr. Fitch Cooper on Nurse Jackie, Facinelli also plays vampire Carlisle Cullen in the blockbuster Twilight films. Anticipating his holiday break, the 36-year-old took a moment to chat about a beloved Christmas tradition, New Moon fan requests and why he's in favor of a fifth Twilight movie.

Who would win in a fight between Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson?
In real life? Well I'd have to go Taylor all the way on that one, just because he's been taking karate since he was in his mother's womb. And I've seen him do some back flips and some high kicks. I think that Taylor would win the fight between him and me, too.

Alright, give us the scoop. Are Rob and Kristen Stewart dating?
You know, I don't know who my costars are dating, and I don’t ask. I mean, I don't know who Edie Falco is dating either.

Do you get tired of people asking you that?
Yeah, I get tired of people asking me who Edie Falco is dating all the time!


Read it all here

No comments: