Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kristen Stewart leaves Troubadour last night after Bobby Long Show

I guess a fan twitpict Kristen Stewart at Bobby Long's Show last night which led to the usual hysterics and moral arguements over if it is acceptable or not to invade celebs privacy.... I am not going to have that battle, it is too early this morning but here is a video that was posted of her leaving...



I will say that this video is slow-motioned for a reason.... it was very quick.... I wasn't there but I'd like to think it was the same as in Vancouver last summer for Bobby Long's show.... a great night of music and friends and not being bothered by papz or fans then 10 seconds of chaos as she leaves...

Anyways feel free to comment below but most of you know my thoughts on the whole ordeal if you have read previous posts of mine.

Side Note - I went by Troubadour while in L.A. super cool... last night for Bobbys Show Sam Bradley was there to show his support and Kristen and Rob were also there... sounds like a nice night out for them. (mihus few seconds of pap avoiding)

4 comments:

MrsMalcolmDarcy said...

If someone is out in public I think taking pics from a distance is cool. I think they deserve a buffer zone though and certainly shouldn't impede the person's walking, running, or driving anywhere.

locheneileen said...

At least Tom Stu was there to shield her as she left.

Unknown said...

As I said before, I love this girl, as well as I love Rob and Tay too. Maybe I'm too old for this, but I still dont get this chaos every moment she leaves a place. It makes me feel sick, when I see those flashes and the uncontrolled screams I feel a little guilty for watching it. *sighs*

Anonymous said...

wait so rob was there ? i read somewhere he had dinner with kristen then went back to WFE set and she went to show with tom.