Saturday, August 7, 2010

ROles Jackson Rathbone would love - Batman's Riddler


The Twilight star tells us about his next projects – and what roles he’s dying to play!
Nothing is official until you sign on the dotted line, which is why Joseph Gordon-Levitt might need to do some serious campaigning for the role of The Riddler in director Christopher Nolan’s next Batman film. Twilight hunk Jackson Rathbone confides that he’d love to play the part – and we think he’d be perfect!

“Are you kidding me? I would do that at the drop of a hat!” the 25-year-old actor told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at Melanie Segal’s T.J. Maxx-sponsored Celebrity Retreat August 5. “I’m not going to take my hat off now,” he joked, “but that would be awesome. That is the kind of role I like. I like character parts.”

Sorry BFFs, but this means you’ll never see Jackson playing a romantic lead like his Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson! “The only roles I don’t like are the romantic leading man parts,” he said. “You know, at the end of the day, I like playing the stranger character. I like playing to the extremes of the human psyche and like to expand myself through art.”

Read More at Source.

No comments: