Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SPOILER FREE VERSION - Breaking Dawn Review - SAFE

This one is safe to read as it contains no spoilers....

If you want details/spoilers read here

Overall I really loved this movie. I think Bill Condon pushed the actors out of their comfort zone and that, along with experience with these characters for so long, allowed the actors to truly take on the roles fully and completely, even more than we have previously observed.

The setting and the set design is stunning! I know because I live in Vancouver that some scenes were shot in new locations or rebuilt in new locations but it was perfect and really came together nicely on the big screen.

the soundtrack is amazing, I have done a Scene by scene soundtrack post here I missed the first few minutes, but let me just assure you the wedding preparation, ceremony and reception are amazing... I cried and you will too! Bring tissues!

The honeymoon is everything you want and more, do NOT let the rumours of the "cut scenes" and the "keep the PG-13 ratings" commetns worry you. It is extremely sexy, hot, delicious and perfect. Also do not freak out when the sex scene stops... I promise there is more to come ;) [oops that was a bit of a spoiler, but I don't want you to be sad]

We have seen a lot of clips, but even the people who have watched every clip and detail are in for surprises...

The rest of the honesymoon has some fun, funny and sexy scenes that fans will absolutely love.

I think everyone will appreciate the way the film plays out and with the exception of one scene that I found went on a bit too long, went a bit too far and came across a bit too goofy... I would say this movie is spot on as far as my expectations were for it.

It breaks at the perfect place and I a;ready can't believe I have to wait a whole year to see the rest.

the movie start fast, ends fast, and you will feel like you just sat down when the credits start to role.

Do stay after the credits for a little extra something to leave you even more anxious for Part 2 next year!

I don't want to say much more, but if you want spoilers, scroll down to my previous post which gives a play by play of the movie with extreme spoilers...

or hold off a couple more days and see for your self!!

1 comment:

Jaymes805 said...

I can't even explain in words how much I loved this movie.. seriously. The soundtrack, stills, gifs all slay me and make me want to live in the theatre to watch again. Second time made me cry way more than the 1st. And now the soundtrack makes me tear up as well. The flashbacks make me so sad because it reminds us that this was the last movie filmed. I have no idea how bad I'm going to cry at the very end of part 2.