Monday, June 4, 2012

Reality TV - Monday June 4

Bachelorette
Another night of dates, cocktail parties and a rose ceremony. There was sailing, tears, anger, roses and disappointment. Read my full recap here.

Hell's Kitchen
See the contestent roster and bios here.
See tonight's recap here.

Masterchef
The first episode was tonight and we saw the good, the bad and the ugly. I didn't do a recap, I usually don't until the group is established but some stand outs were the young 'gaysian' who made wontons and who's parents don't approve. Also the cocky unemployed guy. I also loved the blind woman and I wish the high schooler made it, but hope she returns next year. Another episode tomorrow and once we have our set chefs I shallbegin episode recaps.

Later this Week...

Love in the Wild, SYTYCD & More

No comments: