|The line went around Hall H, down the street by Bayfront, along the water (wrapped up/down three rows worth) down around the Symphony Stage and along the water to the parking lot.|
Sadly at that time the following things had occured:
- Missed Veronica Mars
- Missed Walking Dead, but saw Norman Reedus wave from the rooftop
- Missed Game of Thrones, cried a bit as cosplayers for Game of Thrones left the Hall H line that they had sat in for hours like us
- left the line to use the bathroom, which had no t.p. thank goodness I had stuff in my bag to use
- got heart burn from living off of trail mix, gatorade, bottled water and dried fruit snacks
- sun burned patched of my arms that were not correctly sunscreened due to being hung over and under rested
- burned the top of my head/scalp from sun beating down on us
- rubbed black ink all over my face when the magazine I was using as a fan began to make my hands black and my hands began to make my face black as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.
- sat on sidewalks, curbs, grassy areas, cement areas, by the water, along the road, under the Hall H line tents and finally in a seat inside.
- met amazing SDCC fans
- collected some more Ender's Game buttons from "recruiters"
- complained enough that I am shocked no one around me smacked me upside the head
|Amazing cosplay. When we all didn't get into Game of Thrones panel these guys left and we all gave them a round of applause.|
Anyhow, I did enjoy Sony Screen Gems (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, Robocop, Moral Instrument, Spiderman 2) amazing stars, amazing clips, trailers, surprises and a fun time.
Metallica was also incredible. Their new movie is 3-D and looks like a pretty interesting film. They also gave our tickets for a secret concert that night, I didn't win, sadly. I felt the process was b.s. they hadn't given out all the tickets yet, but the winning #s were put on the board. Then we got tickets, and the same numbers won, but some people who just got tickets won, so how easy was it to just find the "winning #" to win? total bs but ah well.
Here are some cool things we did see along the journey:
|Minion Blimp! I saw this at Long Beach airport when I left SDCC also!|
|We did not make it INSIDE, but Norman Reedus came to us, kinda of, Still very cool!|
|Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 panel|
|Mortal INstruments Panel|
|Robo Cop panel|
|Metallica movie panel|
Amy and I went to dinner and chillaxed that evening after a long day.Much more to say and share, but I do indeed need some sleep... check back soon!
MORE SDCC HERE