Saturday, September 19, 2009

100 Monkeys at Neptoon Records Tonight

I sold my tix to tonight's concert because I am going tomorrow, I needed some down time, and I didn't want to cram into Neptoon Records - - -

Anyways - Here are some pics from ppl who are there...


(That photo may not work all the time - for some reason with twitpics it won't load everytime - try refreshing this page or go check out RobPattzNews has them on twitpic



I love Jackson's look - I wonder if he worked today? I know Rob, Ashley & Peter did. Jackson has said in interviews that he loves doing a show after filming because he let's the hair people do crazy stuff with his mane... like when he came to Backstage Lounge to perform with a huge mohawk... hot!

Jackson's style is great he has that old school classic rock look.... very sexy man!

Apparently the Show started late, it is cramped, it is basically an "in-store appearence" but 100 Monkeys always put on a great show so I am not doubtful that everyone there is having a great time.

I have also heard of some special guests were there to watch. Ashley Green and Xavier Samuel popped in to show support for their cast mate and his band.

One tweeter said:

ashley was standing behind me then ppl started the pic taking and she left


Another tweeted:
Just met xavier aka riley he is super nice!

Glad that some of the Twi Fans got some Twi-Cast fix... I always wonder who 100 Monkeys feel knowing that majority of their audience is there because of Twilight... I mean.. they are selling more records, getting more exposure and making more money because of it - - - but I am sure they would rather have an entire audience there just for their music.... which is awesome live.... I LOVE 100 MONKEYS

Anyways - More tomorrow Night - I will tweet LIVE from the concert :)

No comments: