Friday, September 18, 2009

Overnight Shoots for Eclipse.

Last night's shoot was indeed the scene where Bella arrives at Jacob's after the battle. Carlisle is leaving and has just fixed up Jacob. See all the news on that shoot here

Gil Birmingham tweeted:
Worked til 4 am. Good shoot. David Slade has a great vision for the film. Whole puppy pack here and new ladies Tinsel and Julia. Still rainy…getting ready for another night shoot. Hope it doesn't rain. Exhausting but it's all good!


Peter Facinelli tweeted:


I didn't go to last night's set but I had photos emailed to me earlier in the day by @amyburrows and they can be seen here

A friend was at the set last night till almost midnight and said there was L.A. Paparazzi there on ladders, while another fan reported they were creeping through the forest. I am very familiar with Jacob's house and surrounding area as it is in a regional park and has many hiking trails, HOWEVER, the forest surrounding Jacob's House is all private property right out to the two roads on each side (it is located on a corner of two roads) so these guys were deffo trespassing if they were indeed creeping through the bushes!

Anyways - These are the photos that emerged...



They are in robes likely because it was a chilly evening and they likely had little to nothing on (being wolves and all ;) tee hee) Peter looks pissed... I don't blame him - there's David Slade talking to them and preparing to shoot a scene and some dude with frosted tips is tippy-toeing on a ladder over the privacy screens flashing in his face.... *sigh*

***EDIT*** See another photos of Peter [giving the middle finger!] here

Next up is another overnight shoot with a giant bon fire and the telling of ancient Quileute legends. *squeee*

This scene is important because it is how Bella learns about "The Third Wife" and ends up using herself as a diversion later during a battle. [They have already shot the third wife legend, so tonight will be just the group sitting around the fire telling the legend I believe]

Again, this is mostly piecing together clues, not 100%

[Photos via TwiFans

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mandy dear...you followed the cast around last year on their time off, going so far as to taking a video of R/K on a patio...please cut the holier than thou shit...you may not trespass but, IMO, you violated their space....no one deserves to be videoed on their downtime

Mandy's Mind said...

I actually prefer visiting sets to following cast on their down time. Then again I am not a paparazzi, perhaps if it was my job I may feel differently, but this is just a hobby for me.

You are right I don't trespass and I don't feel I violate their space or come across holier than thou.... [thou being the general public not you specifically - obviously!]

but you are def allowed your opinion - thanks for taking time to read my blogs and comment on my blog with you opinion :)

We shall agree to disagree :)

Anonymous said...

Someone just tweeted me about your message. I think the previous poster is right about you. I used to post your items on a community blog but we all started to feel uncomfortable with them and we no longer post them. You seem to think if you call it a hobby then it's okay to invade the cast's privacy or stalk the set from a distance. Well, it's not okay and we're disappointed you lower yourself to the papz standards just so you can get attention. You're seriously warped, girl.

Echo said...

i don't understand why people read then make such negative comments. but i won't get myself caught up in this now lol.

great shots. sort of creeper...love peter's tshirt. very appropriate for the look he's giving to the camera lol.

thanks for the updates. i wish i knew where everything was so i could check out the sites. will u post up the sites when u know they're done so i could go see? it's so exciting to be "hey i know where that is!" when movies come out (like x-men and lord byng! or...vampire diaries in the forest by st george's!)

i'm following u on twitter too. :) (echomo)
:) thanks again for entertainment!

LUTH said...

I was at the set Thursday night and the paps were not rabid. They were not putting ladders up against the screen or in the bushes at Jacob's house. They stayed on the bridge and behind the barracade and I'll tell you, every able fan there was doing the same thing and if the fans had a ladder, they'd have been up it. PFach isn't pissed. He's bored with all the hurry up and wait involved in shoots. They were about 2 hours behind on his 18hr day. That's my take on it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Mandy you have nothing to justify, or apoligize for, you are doing a great job with not being like the all terriable papz. keep up the good work for us peeons who can't go to see this stuff

Mandy's Mind said...

LUTH whil I appreciate your input from being at the set since I wasn't there and am only reporting what was told to me - I want you to just peak at this post here

http://maliciousmandysmind.blogspot.com/2009/09/peter-facinelli-has-magic-finger.html

It just seems that giving paprazzi taking photos the middle finger seems to be a sign of annoyance rather than boredum.

This is of course just my opinion.... who knows (except Peter) what he was truly thinking of feeling.

Thats for your comment - it is always good to hear from people who were actually there, especially if the reports I get are incorrect... although, to be fair, there were two sides to stand at is it possible the reports of ladders came from the other side you were not standing at?