Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Halloween with Edward....

I plan a huge Halloween Event every year and my husband and I always get kick-ass couple costumes or combine with friends for awesome group outfits.

This year I joked about doing a vampire/twilight themed group costume saying I would want to be a Volturi with red contacts and pale skin.... Now I see my husband truly could be "Edward" heh heh



It is always funny to me how blatantly obvious a costume is... yet how to avoid "copyright" it uses some lame name.... "Night Time Romeo" makes me LOL quite literally!!!

Goes great with one of these cards:

3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

night time Romeo? lmao that is awesome

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Can't wait to see someone wearing it, lol!

Anonymous said...

Not really Twilight related, but it is vampire related. I would love to go as Sookie and my hubby be either Bill or Eric :D