Monday, September 14, 2009

Photos - 100 Monkeys Autograph Session in Vancouver

Basically I tweeted all updates today but we had about 30 people ahead of us in line. The first people arrived about noon for the 2pm autogrpah session at teh Croation Cultural Centre, which was also hosting a CD and Record Sale.

About 100 people total must've gone through - though my estimate of numbers is not so great.

Everyone went up in groups of about 5or 6 to avoid a huge line throughout the sale which could have caused damage to vedor tables, old records, collector items etc.

I was focusing on the two ladies from the UK getting autographs and photos and video. I did purchase a c.d. to be autpgraphed and a shot glass (I collect shot glasses.... I have 100s of them from around the world!! :) love em!!!)

Anyways - here are my photos... I hav ea video too.... mainly it was just chatting with the band - they were all in great moods and very friendly...

Fan from UK at meet and greet





Lil'est fan there today



Jackson & Jerad

Ben2

Friends have better shots of the whole autograph session.

2 comments:

jencwu said...

The pic of the little boy is my son! :D http://twitpic.com/hovwl and http://twitpic.com/hou8x (www.twitter.com/flajolej)

jencwu said...

There's also a pic of me up above that one, in the pink shirt at the end of the table