Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wolf Pack Photos from Set

@MapleWalnuts was one of the lucky fans outside Jacob's House last night [still kicking myself for choosing sleep over set] who met a whole ton of cast! Here are her great photos :)

**Please note twipics don't always work as links in my blog for some reason but click her twipic or twitter name to go see them on her page!)

Wolf-Pack taking photos of the fans ha ha



Chaske Spencer aka Sam)

Alex Meraz aka Paul



Amd if one wolf on your arm wasn't enough....



Kiowa Gordon aka Embry

Bronson Pelletier aka Jared

Alex Rice aka Sue Clearwater

Booboo Stewart aka Seth Clearwater

Tyson Houseman aka Quil Ateara

Tinsel Korey aka Emily



What a great Experience!!!

You can see all her photos and photos from other cast encounters on her twipics here

1 comment:

CaraVSAngel said...

I can't believe nobody came out Thursday night. I was just one day off on my visit! ACK! Well, I am really happy for the fans that got to meet the actors. Maybe I'll have better luck next time :-)
Thanks for sharing!