Sunday, November 15, 2009

Girls waiting for days for New Moon Monday



I can't believe the dedication of these guys... in line for days and nights.... If I had the money to be down there (and I wasn't moving Dec 1 and I didn't just get over the worst illness of my life) I would so be down there... maybe for Eclipse!?



These girls deserve KISSES from the cast - KISSES I SAY !!!!



I don't know how hard core I am - I mean I am thinking a group of 6 people, 2 at a time take shift in line while the other 4 sleep in a hotel and shop?

I dunno - I like camping but this seems rough.... the things people will do for Twilight though.... props to you ladies for sticking it out.... I am amazed!

Of course they've been rewarded.... some cast has popped by and nearby red carpet events have had some Twilight New Moon Cast also....




GO GIRLS!

I wish you the best of luck!!!

Plenty of news coverage of these ladies has been done in L.A and surely world-wide come tonight/tomorrow....

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i'm thinking the same, a tad too hardcore for me. i don't want to think of how yucky i would look/feel when the stars get there after camping out lol

but i still wish i was there!

time to plan a roadtrip for June?