Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OK! Magazine wins scumbag magazine of the century award?


Here we go - spotlight off Robsten... Spotlight On Tay-Tay / Taylor Squared,

And as ROBsessed posted:
Oh Thank GOD! I was so worried ever since last week when they told us [Robsten] split up! I mean thank God for OK!s journalistic integrity that they followed up with the story and surfaced the truth once again! I would be so lost without them... I hope next week they can give me an inside look into Taylor squareds' love shack! I can NOT wait!


BAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH - Love the sarcasm!!! I agree - OK! Magazine is the biggest piece of crap EVER! *sigh* THey seem to hire crack-pot wanna-be journalists to come up with random bullshit to post.

Here's what OK! says:
They portray a prom king and queen in the upcoming romantic comedy Valentine’s Day, and Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift’s real-life relationship is playing out just perfectly.

After just three weeks of dating, “they’ve fallen head over heels for each other,” an insider tells OK!.

“He thinks she’s one of the most beautiful girls he’s ever seen,” a friend of the teenage twosome reveals. And Swift is equally gaga over Lautner. “She can’t say enough about him,” a source says.



It's funny. I love Taylor Lautner and I don't feel all sad, depresed, jealous about Taylro Swift, you know why.... because I WILL NEVER HAVE TAYLOR MYSELF!~!

I wish *SOME* Rob-fans would get a clue too .... sheesh!

[of course I did feel depressed when Channing Tatum got married.... but that was Channing Tatum.... and getting MARRIED.... *hides*]

Piece of Crap Magazine

No comments: