Friday, November 6, 2009

Twi-Heaven in L.A. Today

L.A. was busy today - - - interviews, talk shows, appearences, Hot Topic Event, Nordstrom Event, Press Junket, seriously - It was a wonder anyone could keep up..... popular twitter accounts were suspended/put on hold for too many tweets / RTs.... photos and blogs and sites and sound clips were overloaded and failing and crashing.... Twi-fans had literally a communal heart attack over all this twi-crack.

I have posted as much of the photos, links, clips, news, videos, info as I possibly can. I hope you enjoy as much as I did living vicariously through those who were able to be there.

It's times like this where i actually "get it" I get why people read my blog and enjoy when I report about filming and things I witness.... because now I am the exact same way with others .... I am so glad to be a part of such a wonderful fan - group :-)

Read on, scroll down for TONS of posts on todays TWILIGHT NEWS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy was keeping up with your tweets and many others today thanks for that. Was a nut of a day for them all hope they had some kind of fun out of it all. I mean all that hard work being rewarded by so many excited twi fans out there.
I've had quite the cougar nite tryin to keep up i can't imagine how hard it is for those posting like your self to keep up with it all. Job well done i'd say by all today.

Mandy's Mind said...

Thanks so much - it was a crazy busy day for them and i enjoyed being able to report and RT what was happening... it's an exciting time for Twilight Fans - -- New Moon is just around the bend :)

*squeeee*

QuiltNut Creations said...

what an insane day for them and i have never ever ever wanted to live in LA more than when i heard about all the cast appearances yesterday