Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vampire Diaries Cast in L.A. for a weekend of Press

Last Night the cast & Crew of Vampire Diaries was out for dinner in L.A. They tweeted and twit piced all evening.

Ian Somerhalder tweeted:
Away from Atlanta- for literally 22 hrs

While Nina Dobrev tweeted:
OK.U ready?Twitter world prepare yourselves.I'm in LAw/ @julieplec @iansomerhalder boblevy Paul Wesley having dinner.TwitPics forthcoming...

Seems Twilight Vampires aren't the only ones in town.

Me, being silly, vodka drinking me, sent a tweet to them last night:

@ninadobrev go to the New Moon red carpet in LA now& have @iansomerhalder quote vamp diaries quote about Bella/sparkling vampires bahahahah

For those of you who don't watch Vampire Diaries or missed it...

Damon Salvatore: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped.

Caroline Forbes: You have to read the first book first, otherwise it won't make sense.

Damon Salvatore: Uh, I miss Ann Rice, she was so on it.

Caroline Forbes: Hey, how come you don't sparkle?

Damon Salvatore: Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun.

Caroline Forbes: Yeah, but you go in the sun.

Damon Salvatore: I have a ring, it protects me. It's complicated.

Gotta LOVE this show!

Helps that Nina Dobrev totally replied to me on twitter the other day and so I fan-girled just a lil'

I sent:

@ninadobrev @iansomerhalder wish you' stayed in vancouver to film vamp diaries!! Less consequences for flashing and such here ;) haha!


And she replied:

@maliciousmandy1 haha I love Vancouver, although just for clarification-the 'flashing rumor' was just that, a rumor. Not true!


yup - I am loving how more and more stars are replying to fans via twitter - way cool!

No comments: