Sunday, March 28, 2010

Joan Jett in Washington last night

My twi-girl Nina sent me an email with some great pics of JOan jett:

This is me getting up close and personal with Joan Jett last night (see attached)! After watching the Runaways this week (which I love BTW), I found out that Joan Jett (the Rock 'n Roll legend and goddess herself) was going to be in concert in Shelton, WA yesterday (Saturday 3/27). So of course, I HAD to go see her!


So long story short, I bought last minute tickets; talked my sister into joining me on my little last minute adventure; got in the car; drove an hour and half to Shelton and had the time of my life! She absof***inglutely ROCKS!

As I told Nina, I am hoping that JOan Jett will add a Vancouver date to her tour and if not, I just may make a road trip this summer to Wa. for one of her shows.

Here are a couple of Nina's Photos:


No comments: