Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Brother

Tonight's episode was good. I was shocked at the results to be honest... I have spoilers from tonight's show as well as unaired POV winner which will air Wednesday so DO NOT click "more" unless you want to spoiled...


More...
I think Enzo should have pulled it together so Lane didn't have to bemput in the uncomfy situation - - - Enzo is pissed! Ragan is fighting for his life.... I had to look at spoilers...


So Enzo will take himself off and Brit or Hayden will go up - If it is Britt I think Hayden and Enzo may send her home... we shall see what happens...

Also as we saw tonight LAne opened the Pandora';s box and won $91.17 and the house got one of three punishments. The first was no cups or utensils for the week... the second wasn't aired but has been posted on spoiler sites...

Houseguests got sock puppets that looked like them...they must speak through them at all times. If they don’t, they will become a Have Not for the week.

The third punishment has not been revealed yet.


So based on new HoH, nominees, POV winner, who do you think will go home Thursday>? And who are you rooting for at this point?

I really like Lane but tonight we learned he's got MONEY... Britney I have hated and loved all season, I'd root for Radan at this point but I just don't know if he can survive... Hayden has been solid, but he won all those prizes... gah! I don't know who I want yet - - -

No comments: