Monday, August 30, 2010

Jersey Shore's Snooki to be engaged?

Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has received a public marriage proposal from new boyfriend Jeff Miranda.

REality TV WOrld Writes:

Miranda, a 24-year-old Iraq veteran from Millstone, NJ, has proposed to Snooki in a cover story interview in the September 10 issue of Steppin' Out Magazine, RadarOnline reported Monday.

"Will You Marry Me?" Miranda asks on the magazine's cover, which features him down on one knee while dressed in desert combat fatigues but shirtless.

While he reportedly only began dating Snooki earlier this month after they met at a Seaside Heights, NJ nightclub during the filming of the Jersey Shore's upcoming third season, Miranda -- who has repeatedly dismissed claims he is only dating Snooki for publicity -- told the magazine he expects her to accept his marriage proposal.

"Once she deals with the shock I think they'll say yes. I really do. In fact, I know she'll say yes," he told Steppin' Out in his interview, according to RadarOnline.

"I love her and want to be with her. I will never break her heart. She's such a great girl. If people could see us together they would think we're a match made in heaven. People think I'm using her for fame. But that's bullsh-t."

However one of Miranda's friends told RadarOnline otherwise earlier this month.

"I've known Jeff for a long time and the guy is a player," the friend said. "He's become a gym rat and hooked-up with Snooki to get popularity and fame. Let's face it, the guy wants to be a star."

During his Steppin' Out interview, Miranda claimed the media and Jersery Shore camera coverage that has resulted from his relationship with Snooki has been a burden.

"It came with the territory. But I'm willing to put up with it for Nicole. I just want to be with Nicole and make her happy," he said. "I can make her the happiest girl in the world. I have very strong feelings for her."

Read more at Radar Online or Reality TV World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a playin idiot...I dont think even Snooki would fall for that...Now thats Gangsta