Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DWTS

Ron Artest a.k.a. Metta World Peace and his partner Peta Murgatroyd were eliminated tonight after the first vote of the season left them in the bottom.

I am not shocked, he was really horrible! He also scored lowest last night.

I won't do a complete recap because my cable was in and out all night which meant to watch DWTS i had 5 clips on my PVR (DVR) for the show... so annoyed, but that's a different story!

I am impressed with Chyna, David, Chaz, JR while Carson was entertaining and fun. Kristin and Ricki did well also. Nancy did not. Rob surprised me.

Last Nights scores were as follows:

-Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani earned 22 points

-JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff also scored 22 points

-Ricki Lake and Derek Hough scored 20 points

-Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas took 19 points

-Nancy Grace and Trisatn MacManus earned 16

-Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke also scored 16 points

-Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovski took away 15 points

-Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd came in last with just 14 points

I have a feeling I may skip Monday shows and just watch Tuesday's results, recaps etc. because there is far too much great tv on to waste two hours every Monday ;)

MORE FALL TV HERE

1 comment:

Dangrdafne said...

Thank you for posting this. I forgot to go back and see the end for the eliminated couple. I completely agree with this elmination. He truly scared me and he did not dance well at all.

I agree there is too much conflicting good TV on Monday. They really need to move some things around. How dare they not accommodate us?? LOL!!!