Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ashley Greene 2010 Teen Prom Magazine

Um, don't most girls buy their own prom dress? I dunno - I did... then again I lived on my own starting in 11th grade... soo... yea...

ASHLEY Greene paid for her own prom dress because her parents couldn’t afford it.



The Twilight actress told the 2010 issue of TeenPROM that she worked hard to save her pennies so she could buy the expensive gown.



“I bought my dress and I pretty much paid for everything because my parents really didn’t have the money to pay for something like that,” said Greene. “I worked for it, so I think it meant that much more to me because I had to save up.



“I went with my high school sweetheart and had a blast. I had that fairytale prom everyone talks about.”



“People have a lot of anticipation for an event like prom and end up overdoing it or wearing too much makeup,” she adds. “Really make sure you are comfortable because then you’ll feel beautiful, instead of going overboard and asking yourself, ‘Oh my gosh, what did I do?’”

[ source]

No comments: