Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Nightmare on Elm Stree re-make Trailer



This looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! I really really loved Nightmare on Elm Street as a kid. I remember how scared I would get and I loved it!!!

This has Kellan Lutz in it...


But also some familiar faces including:

Kyle Gallner from Veronica Mars, Big Love and more.

Kate Cassidy from the new Melrose Place, Harper's Island, Supernatural and more

Thomas Dekker from My Sister's Keeper, Terminator Salvation (TV), Heroes and more

And I am super excited about Jackie Earle Haley who will be Freddy Kreuger. He has quite a resume already and is currently filming locally for Human Target and was Rorschach in The Watchmen. He will also be seen next year in Shutter Island, which I can't WAIT to see....

Anyways - I am psyched about this movie, and it has nothing to do with Kellan or my Twilight obsession.... and more to do with my horror and specifically Elm Street obsession.... though Kellan is an added bonus!!

No comments: