Sunday, December 13, 2009

KStew in the rain walking...

This world has come to a crazy time when Kristen Stewart walking in the rain leads to a tweet about an exclusive and a way for the purchasers to buy photo san dpost - - a wait that takes only a couple hours if that....

Nonetheless, here she is leaving her parents place in L.A. I'd like to crack jokes and claim that it looks like she has a bag of pot in her hand, but I think people would get mad at me so I will just say - here are the photos...



Go see all the pics at TwiFans

1 comment:

pamj said...

I won't get mad at you, Mandy! She obviously has a small plastic baggie in her hand, and what could she be carrying in such a baggie??? LOL!

(Sorry, but I have to say she also looks a bit heavier. Then again, since Thanksgiving, I've been looking a little heavier too!)