Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tabloid Magazines focus on Robsten continues

It's funny, I don't even notice it anymore, I never buy the magazines, I never read the articles, I always knew a lot of the stuff in magazines was b.s. but after having Twilight Saga filming in Vancouver, I learned SO much of what is on tv and magazines about famous people is not only b.s. but so far=fetched that I don't even understand WHERE they get their info.... Even "more reputable" magazines like PEOPLE print a lot of shit.. and the scuzzy people who write for OK! and In Touch, STAR and the likes must be either crazy or severely creative liars.... it just amazes me what they come up with - and we used to all think National Enquierer was the only crazy tabloid - - - watch out, they all are!


See all scans of tabloids this week at RPLife

No comments: