Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Dear John" Trailer featuring Channing Tatum but author Nicholas Sparks

My main man Channing Tatum *squeeee* has a new movie coming out in February called Dear John.

I have read all the deets and I think it will be awesome and I think I will need kleenex....

I mean, shirtless Channing, Amazing Amanda Seyfried, love at first sight, long distance love, everything screams to me.... I am going to have to get the book to read first....

Nicholas Sparks
has the ability to make me BAWL... seriously... BAWL.. not just cry.... Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, The Guardian, At First Sight and more....

He's an amazing authour and many of his books have been made into wonderful movies.... February we will get to see Dear John...

Here's the trailer....




I.Am.Died

Also, for those of you needing a Twilight Tie-in.... One of the Producers of Dear John is the same as Twilight Saga New Moon & Eclipse... Wyck Godfrey.... ;)

5 comments:

Lovely Lori said...

Since my hubby is Military..that aspect makes my tear factor go up!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

loved this book. what am i saying, i love most of nicholas sparks books. another 1 i can't wait to see too

Mandy's Mind said...

Channing is so talented, if only he busts a move in this movie also i will be hooked ;)

Unknown said...

i swear that if i do not see this movie...... i might kill myself... lol... but in the end of the book i wanted to KILL her..... how could she do that!!!

Anonymous said...

i am a guy but know i will be soaking alot kleenexs in this movie. i love a good cry