Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Monday

I hope you had a restful Father's Day weekend.

I posted a lot over the weekend but am still not entirely caught up from my L.A. Trip.

Lot`s of MMVA (Much Music Video Award) posts, L.A. Trip posts, Twilight News, as well as some updates on contests I am running and review on True Blood and The Gates....

Scroll down for lot`s of good stuff and check back often for new things.


Highlights:

Eclipse Movie Companion Guide Scans.

Eclipse Soundtrack (spoilers) details.

Rob Photos.

And so much more - Scroll back a few pages to make sure you haven't missed anything!!!

My next draw for Twilight Autographed Items is June 29th so please donate before then to be entered into the draws.

Also, Bobby Long Contest.... he has a show here July 4th and to celebrate I will be posting an awesome contest...

No comments: