Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More Eclipse Movie Companion Guide Scans

This book comes out right before the movie so pre-order it here to get the heads up on everything behind the scenes.

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE OK WITH SPOILERS

This is when he tells her all about his past and they do the backstory shots.... this was also done after fight training which is where and when his "head" hit Kellan's "fist" and gave him a concussion and he had to go to the hospital... though people thought it was his hand that was hurt....

He looks more like Xavier than Riley here - hot either way.. I remember seeing him at a 100 Monkeys show and asking him about shooting in the lake and if he didn't enjoy it much, cold, long day - - - ha ha

In my Eclipse Review (a few posts back) I talked about how I loved that there was more romance and interaction between Jasper and ALice, I especially love this during fight training.

Pre-Tent Scene Smooch.


"You're Welcome" ha ha Love Alice!


Slade chats with cast


"Choose Me" this photo is from original I think but they did re shoot this scene.



Love Xavier


pRACTICE pUNCH

[ source]

No comments: