Friday, June 18, 2010

Karaoke at L.A Twilight Convention (Shoop Video included)

Michael Welch hosted and Kiowa and his band Touche popped in a bit here and there, luckily not too much, sorry but I just am NOT a fan of Touche's sound.... or Kiowa's voice.... (just me?)

Hee are a few pics:


Anyways I have videos to upload still but for now here are a few photos and Christy's video of "Shoop"


Side note - I do not sing EVER not even karaoke EXCEPT for shoop - and only when I have a group of people - we'd all had enough bevvies that I convinced a bunch of people to join me and well... you will see... ha ha ha #insanity



Don't judge us LoL

2 comments:

Amy said...

Holy, Mike looks so different with all that hair!

Chablis said...

Hahaha..you ladies were awesome! Definitely one of the Karaoke highlights for me that night! =) I have some awesome pictures of you guys, I think I sent them to Michelle.