Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anne Hathaway saves Jake Gyllenhaal from Taylor Swift Question


I can't believe they are together, it somehow seems - - - wrong - - - I still think of lil Taylor Swift as - - - well - - - 12teen... despite her dating Taylor Lautner, who is younger than her but seemingly "old enough for me" bahahaha - - - moving on....

Here's what went down (PS Anne Hathaway rules!)

Anne Hathaway helped co-star Jake Gyllenhaal dodge an awkward question about his alleged romance with Taylor Swift at a weekend press conference in New York.

Hathaway and Gyllenhaal, who previously played husband and wife in the 2005 drama "Brokeback Mountain," were talking to reporters Saturday about their new film "Love and Other Drugs" when a journalist inquired about reports claiming Gyllenhaal had recently begun courting country music superstar Swift.

"Hang on, hang on. I have to say something. I have been Jake's on-screen love interest for years," Hathaway jokingly answered for Gyllenhaal, who was sitting beside her at the press conference. "You keep the conversation to me and only me or otherwise I'm going to get nasty! Thank you."

"Don't get 'Ella Enchanted' pissed off," Gyllenhaal added, referring to one of Hathaway's iconic good-girl roles.

"Don't get 'Ella Enchanted' pissed off, and I'm not obedient," the actress echoed.


Awwwn....



[Source]

No comments: