Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eclipse's Last Night Shoot Wraps

Looks like David Slade may get back to a normal sleeping schedule.... Maybe!



Nikki Reed, Jack Huston and Vera (German contest winner) filmed weeks ago at a local garden and I'd assume that was a flashback of Rosalies life alive, then last nights would have been her attack and change perhaps?



@DAVID_A_SLADE tweeted
Just wrapped our last night shoot. Shot with Nikki Reed and Jack Huston all night. Now buzzing and unable to sleep.



Why must we wait till June to see this? And how horribly long will the wait be for BD!?! At least New Moon is quickly approaching... Gahhh can't wait!!



Last nights scene was filmed near an old Vancouver Hotel that is rumoured to be haunted. I actually stayed there this summer and my room faced that side.... How cool would it have been to look out your hotel window and see Nikki Reed filming? Too bad its October and I stayed there in August hahaha!



Photos and Videos Monday-im in Seattle and posting from my blackberry ;)



Also Monday more news on Vancouver New Moon Parties.... Lots of exciting things happeneing.



Have a great Long Weekend & enjoy my schedules posts while I'm away (mostly drool worthy photo spams rawr)





Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: