Sunday, October 4, 2009

Elevator Photo of "Robsten" last night

As mentioned in my previous blog, Rob & Kristen went out last night.

It is said there were 8 ppl in their party and they enjoyed dinner, drinks & laughs at a local steakhouse. Then they took a cab back to their hotel where this photos was taken. There is now video of this and I blogged a little rant about it all

Here is a photo of Kristen, Rob & a blonde lady (friend? Agent?) Getting into the elevator at the hotel.



No I do not agree with a paparazzi CHASING them them into a hotel.... but I tend to play devil's advocate a bit in saying that fans want photos so magazines need photos so companies pay paparazzi to take photos and it's a vicious cycle.

I looked at the photos and video. I wanted to see it. So I am jsut as guilty as everyone else and I own that... people can hate me for that or they can simply disagree with me on this point and move forward... end of story.

Anyhow, I am glad they went out and yes it sucks they can't go in peace but if they went out in peace everynight fans would never see them and be sad ha ha. I wish ideally there was a way to go back to the way it was in New Moon filming when they went out alot and fans saw them alot and the one or two local photographers would take a few photos of the stars happy, waving, smiling and that was that...

*sigh*

3 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

That blond is his agent, isn't she? One of those people, whom I call "his minders." ,-) K. looking tired of the papz, by then. As naturally she would be.

Ash said...

It's good to see that they got to go out and try to have a good time last night! They work so hard and have a lot of drama that come with the job they do, but they all try to handle it so well. Love these guys!

Anonymous said...

the blonde in this photo works there look at vest. earlier rob and kristen were with there manager and they went home alone. I heard she was mad at fan at this point also.They were asking for photos while they were trying toget away from paps. Rob told them no sorry to them ask for pic. Then kristen yelled for them to wait till people were not on top of them.