Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Monday's Filming

Well after a long and challenging film schedule last week due to too much rain or sun or whatever.... they are back to work this week filming Twilight Saga Eclipse in Vancouver.

Monday they finished up at Bella's House from my understanding. A few fans were present and it is said they wrapped around 8pm. Some fans said they got a wave from who they believed to be Billy Burke but I was not there so I can not confirm.



Billy Burke has wrapped officially for Twilight Saga New Moon and can now shave the 'stache *sad*

Billy Burke tweeted:
Much love to EVERYONE who put their heart and guts into it. Until we meet again..........
8:06 PM Oct 5th from web

Big shout out to the ever so lovely David Slade et al. Had, once again, an excellent time creating with these peeps another SAGA installment
8:05 PM Oct 5th from web


While David Slade tweeted:
Wrapped Billie Burke yesterday, his description to be clear was an absolute compliment. Forget makeup thing it was a joke for @billy_burke.

Sad I didn't get to see Billy besides from a far on set. I'd love to get a photo with him as I haven't before.

The first time they filmed at Bella's for Eclipse I posted tons of photos believing they were dont at that set, however, they were only done that time. Similarily, this time I believe they are done there, but could be wrong. Re-shoots are known to happen... we shall soon see.

Also, in the New Moon Movie Companion it says Bella's house will stay up until the franchise is done, however, security was saying it would soon be torn down. I winder if they will tear it down and store it until Breaking Dawn or what the plan is for Breaking Dawn.... time will soon tell I suppose.

Tonight's Set ..... Coming soon ....

1 comment:

The Johannesen said...

I was wondering that too. But really they don't need her house very much in Breaking Dawn. Only the beginning and when she goes back to see Charlie that one time. So maybe they could cheat it somehow. I don't know????