Monday, October 5, 2009

Twilight Doll Theatre Part 1

Oh - Someone (@amyburrows) had a lil' too much fun when their Jacob doll finally arrived in the mail.

Knowing I was having a rough week and how much I adore Jacob

(ok I am technically "Team Edward" but I much prefer Taylor's build than Rob's - don't hate me.... just means more for you all LOL)

She emailed me these - and I haven't had time to post until now... Enjoy ;)

**Bonus Points to anyone who can add captions and send them to me on the photos - I will post the funniest ones... for now here are Amy's Captions which are pretty hilarious**


"Oh Jacob, you're so warm and your arms are huge"




"Hey, What's going on here?"




"Get away from her Jacob"




"I punch you"




"What what why would you what why..."



"I'm out of here" "Oh Edward... get up"


Stay Tuned for More Twilight Doll Theatre in upcoming weeks - I have enough of these guys on my camera to create a full length feature film - but will keep it to under 10 photos per story ;)

8 comments:

AustinMamaDrama said...

So funny! Is it me or does Jacob have 2 right shoes on?

Vampire Kitty PDX said...

LMAO! this is so funny!

what happens next?

Cindy said...

heeheehahaha!!! more!! more!!!

sj said...

Hilarious!! I love stuttering Bella! Hey is there candy in that glass pumpkin?

bierbeck said...

The Jacob doll looks like Frankenstein.

Honeystar1022 said...

HAHAHA! Too funny!

-Krista

QuiltNut Creations said...

that is awesome

Anonymous said...

Truly hilarious! Are there more from Mandy's Mind?