Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eclipse Re-Shoots Day #2 - Set Report

There isn't much to report on today.

It was all in studio.

As I've mentioned n the past studio is great for the cast and crew because there is no public access.

The downside of this for fans is no photos, information, etc.

Here is what I do know:

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner started at 5am and wrapped at just after 9pm.

Kristen Stewart left first, Taylor shortly after.

It was a long day and it didn't go as scheduled.

It is not a studio they used before for either New Moon or Eclipse.

Though Robert Pattinson was on set today he did not film as scheduled.

Instead he was seen in the late afternoon at a bar on Commercial drive with good friend Sam Bradley having a bite to eat and a few beers.


Everyone found this fishy... me too... he isn't even "groomed" yet.... and he's been in Vancouver a full 24 hours... Hmmmm.....

They are scheduled to be in studio again tomorrow with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner though films don't always stick to schedules as we have learned.

That's all for now... though keep your eyes and ears open for more in upcoming days...

Thanks for reading,
Mandy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Although it wouldn't take long for Rob to get camera-ready, I think the filming may take longer than the initially reported 3 days to complete the pick-ups or reshoots. Speculating here, which sometimes is risky, yesterday's meadow/forest scenes with Kristen & Taylor may have been where Bella tells Jacob she definitively chooses Edward and says goodbye to a life she could have had with Jacob. Today's studio work may have involved the tent scene. I also thought perhaps they're doing flashback scenes to New Moon or flash forwards to Breaking Dawn, now that would be interesting. Guess we will have to wait & see.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, he's there for one reason, and one reason only: to bang his girlfriend. What? That's not what you're already thinking, Mandy?

Surely, your mind must be as firmly entrenched in the gutter as mine. I mean, there *has* to be a reason they call you 'malicious'. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Dana Scully, c'mon! There is another reason he'd be in Vancouver and not be "groomed" already. He's just there for a social visit. And Kristen is there. Hmmmmm.....coincidence? I think not.

Oh, and he can see Sam too. Fun for all. LOL!

myinnergoddess said...

Okay - I'm going to bring this up! Does anyone here give any credence to the rumors that RPat is gay? I want to make clear that I do not care if he is or is not - I only care that he becomes "Edward" for us, and boy he sure does! But I looked at the article in the 'Examiner' when I was in line at the grocery store, as did the woman behind me and the woman behind her! LOL! We all agreed that what RPat does in his personal life is his business and we just want him to be "Edward" for us. What are your thoughts?

Unknown said...

Hey,
thanks for the information. You´re amazing!! :)
I´m in Vancoouver right now .. hehe..
Sent you a message on youtube. would be really nice if you could have a look .. :)
Thanks again ^^

Marianne

Unknown said...

My Response to the whole Rob is gay...... is he is not.... He is totally in a relationship with kristen. I haven't read a rumor that he was gay in awhile. But anyway yeah he is totally not gay, I just don't see how they can say he is. I mean come, when you look at him and kristen together you can see that. I don't know, but if he was gay I wouldn't care either. He is still the hottest guy on the planet.

myinnergoddess said...

The discussion we had here at work (we're all TwiHards) is that wouldn't that be the ultimate irony - if RPatz was gay and he finds himself in this situation where he's the star in tens of millions of womens fantasies around the world! There is a part of me that hopes he isn't gay bcuz I think that would be so difficult for him personally to be so publicly adored the way he is as our 'Edward" and have to keep up some sort of illusionary double-life. But, of course, we have to realize that there are always those who would love to destroy him due to their own inadequacies and jealousies. Again, I only wish RPatz the very, very best and I am eternally grateful that he has given us 'Edward' as no one else could have - in a way I imagine he must view being identified with the Twilight Saga as something of a blessing...and a curse. I think he is going to surprise us all with his depth as an actor, and look forward to following his career after "Twilight".